bingO

i want ask

5 posts in this topic

guys can i create new member request ? have passed 3months or i cant create new member request for coming clan ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, bingO said:

guys can i create new member request? have passed 3months or i cant create new member request for coming clan? 

You still have oR*| Tag

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2021 at 4:06 PM, Line1223 said:

You still have oR*| Tag

yes ofc i know but i can create member request?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bingO said:

yes ofc i know but i can create member request?

We need proof that u actually left oR*| before joining us again
You can create but this will be last time u will be able to create topic of member cuz of limit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 3:11 PM, Line1223 said:

We need proof that u actually left oR*| before joining us again
You can create but this will be last time u will be able to create topic of member cuz of limit.

ok thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now