Sign in to follow this  
bingO

bingO (member request)

11 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname:My name is Nikos 
2- *Age:I am 18 Year Old
3- *Country/city: Greece
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995): bingO!#2777
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: bf50fe3a
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? Football
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? cod4 fortnite 
8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? I want to be the decorator for them because i like the society they have and i want to help as much as i can.like i want to help the players and server.
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? i am not mapper 
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? i play cod4 fortnite 
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? yes i am play this server 7 months 
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? i play deathrun
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? No i dont have work
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community? I have not entered a new server again as a member
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? yes i accept rules and thanks for watch my topic :) 
Edited by raswer
  • Like 2

On 5/17/2019 at 3:09 PM, bingO said:

1- *Name/nickname:My name is Nikos 
2- *Age:I am 18 Year Old
3- *Country/city: Greece
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995): bingO!#2777
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: bf50fe3a
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? Football
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? cod4 fortnite 
8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? I want to be the decorator for them because i like the society they have and i want to help as much as i can.like i want to help the players and server.
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? i am not mapper 
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? i play cod4 fortnite 
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? yes i am play this server 7 months 
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? i play deathrun
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? No i dont have work
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community? I have not entered a new server again as a member
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? yes i accept rules and thanks for watch my topic :) 

+1 good luck!!!

• Thanks 1

Ive played with you a couple of times and havnt seen you breaking any rules. You seems like a good player 

+1 from me

• Thanks 1