Sign in to follow this  
technofy

Athlon is causing distress in the community

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm making this post because this guy continually breaks the rules every time he joins the server. He goes from using 0 fps to glitch pass "please wait" barrier to continuously trolling players. Today he shoots RPGs to players causing fps drops. I'm sure many others that play this server would agree they become annoyed when they play with him is there anything that can be done about this. (sorry if I posting this in the wrong section of the forums)

Proof

EDIT: I joined the server right after this post and I see this.1497176657_CallofDuty4ModernWarfareScreenshot2019_05.14-00_38_00_90.thumb.png.3656275fd7e85b25c61566d20feb7f77.png

Edited by technofy

Well few players already told me that Athlon blocking traps, provoking etc.... I think this must be investigated becaouse it isn't first time. 

Even today still doing the same old thing. Wish more mod/admins joined more often. I'm sure they have lives tho unlike me lol

Suicide as activator, left as activator. Thanks 🙂

Wait for admins to check it. He will be punished 90%. 

He will be punished 100% cause this didnt happen only once and he meant it, he is toxic and have no respect for the server and no respect for other players too

I think that I found a bug about the placement turns, I need investigate to confirm this report.