Elvero

member request (Deathrun)

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)
1- *Name/nickname: <Elveroo>
2- *Age: < 17 (18 soon) >
3- *Country/city: <Czech Republick>
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995): <Elvero#9079>
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: 7b849d1f
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? <my hobbies are spending time with Girlfriend and my friends and i like long walks>
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? <Cod4, Cod:BO4, Cod:BO2, Gta5, Cs:Go, Fortnite>
8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? <because i think this server have great community and i want to help people and improve their game experience. i also like Deathrun's admin's  >
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? <no iam not>
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? <cod4, cod:bo4>
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? <no i am not but i think i will be >
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? <Deathrun>
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? <i sometimes work at my dad's work (learning somethink to future) > 
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community? <no>
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? <yes i do>
Edited by Elvero

Posted (edited)

Every time when i seen you on server i know that you folllow the rules when I'am online.

+1 definitely.

Good luck Elveroo 🙂 

Edited by snoxyes

i was playing with you yesterday and didn't encounter any problem with you

+1 from me 

Good luck 

@ExtremePlayer why dont you screen massage behind it ? i apologized and said i was raging, iam little bit exlosive kind of person. and if ill have member i will dont do anythink like that 

7 hours ago, Moddedgolem said:

cuando sere yo tambien miembro xdddd , bueno pero e jugado con el y no hace nada :33

??? Random comment