Vise

[ADMIN REQUEST] Vise [closed]

13 posts in this topic

Answers to questions are in green so they do not blend in with other questions/answers and are very noticeable

Vise
2- Age: 20
3- Country/city: United States
4- Type of game: CoD4
5- Server: Deathrun
6- Why apply for the permission? I was a former admin on the pXg servers so I know the position very well and I know what is expected of me.
I'm usually online when no other admin/moderator is online, although lately I've been joining for about an hour during the day as well, anywhere
around 10PM to Midnight my time which is US Eastern.

7- With the permission of admin, what tasks will you perform daily? Help players if asked, report players when needed and anything else
that is requested or needed of me.

8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? Warn the player they're breaking a specific rule, report the issue,
make a report on the forums and wait for a followup from other members and see if that player has broken other rules in the past.

9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? Yes, my experience as admin in the pXg servers taught me a lot about what
to look for with players and to watch every player carefully even if I've "befriended" them at some point. I'm able to watch players thoroughly
and make the best decision at the time whether or not they're breaking the rules or misbehaving.

10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? Yes, I've been trying to help players even now without any sort of admin power.

11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? To the best of my abilities, yes.

12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank? Yes

It is too early to be admin, you must get the requirements first, anyway the application will be suspended shortly.

3 hours ago, DaRealGhost said:

I agree with @DIEGO, you wasn't even a full month in the clan yet, it is not alot of time for admin already. 

Being a member doesn't have to do with applying for admin though? In the rules it even says you do not need to be an official member to apply for admin.

i cant answer in admin topics but it means non members not members
(10- Non-members can create the admin request without the need to appear as an official member.)
as becoz you are a official member u need to stay at least 1 month or more to apply as admin or mod along with reports and stay active in forum or server

2 hours ago, Line1223 said:

i cant answer in admin topics but it means non members not members
(10- Non-members can create the admin request without the need to appear as an official member.)
as becoz you are a official member u need to stay at least 1 month or more to apply as admin or mod along with reports and stay active in forum or server

That should be added in the requirements.

Posted (edited)

I dont think you are ready for admin rank 

Edited by raswer

Posted (edited)

I think that you first must be moderator and later maybe admin. You can try again later.

Edited by snoxyes

I agree with mod rank, but not admin yet, since we don't know your actions so well, we will need to monitor you for a while in order to get your action and you get our trust for administration permissions. 

-1 for admin 

she is new guys just tell him what she need for requirement for mod and admin and tell him which rule is for zombie server and admin :classic_smile:

U have currently only 1 confirmed report, and I think thats not enough. Its not even connected if u member or not. In general you are not long in server(less than 100hours).

In future you may apply again. Try get more confirmed reports. And overall play, talk, communicate with us on discord. So we can get to know u more and so u can gain trust.

Read what diego writed. And I agree with him.

Resumen de requisitos de Vise's

Moderator:

1- Report players if you have broken a rule, avoid major problems. FAIL

2- Minimum 18 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. OK

3- Knowledge and experience on the use of the moderator. FAIL

Admin:

1- Contribute to the forum, gathering positive valorations from the members. FAIL

2- Help solve problems of players, report players if they have broken a rule and report bugs present on the server (also their activity). FAIL

3- Minimum 18 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. OK

4- 100% trust of all administrators and members, a majority or the approval of the staff. FAIL

5- Knowledge and experience on the use of admin. FAIL

REQUEST SUSPENDED