North

Un-ban North . Request

10 posts in this topic

Hi just went to join zsever the other day and noticed I was banned? I am aware that I was banned about a year and a bit ago, however I was unbanned months later. I then didn’t play dr for a further like 8 months then I joined played half a game left an I went to join back an realised I was PERM BANNED?! “Reason undefined” I don’t know if this is a miss understanding or what as far as I’m aware I’ve broken no rules ect since my first ban so therefore I am asking for an Un-Ban. 

North  .

Wait are you Raid|North ? BECAUSE if you are this guy (dont lie we can check) you banned because you defamed our server and I remember everything you was telling in server for us. You should stay banned. 

• Like 1

I insulted your server what?! And deframed it? I broke rule 7 that was it are yous crazy? I wanna see proof 

An what do you mean spamming un ban posts I’ve posted 1.. Straight bullshit really I spoke Italian an got a perm ban 😂

2 minutes ago, North said:

An what do you mean spamming un ban posts I’ve posted 1.. Straight bullshit really I spoke Italian an got a perm ban 😂

You have 2unban request posted.

Because 1 didn’t go through so I thought it was a bug.. an show me proof then of all this abuse and insulting I’ve done.