V3NOM

ADMIN REQUEST

15 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: FNRP-V3NOM
2- *Age: 24
3- *Country/city: Pakistan
4- *Type of game: Zombies mod
5- *Server: rotU-revolution 
6- *Why apply for the permission? I want to help other players and teach them to do better game and clean server from cheaters
7- With the permission of admin, what tasks will you perform daily? I will help them, how they can play more efficiently so that they can attract and play more.
8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? i will try my best to resolve it,if not i will infrom admins.
9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? i will be there whenever anyone need me, most of them are friends.
10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? yup i am playing from several years so i know what kind of problems they can face
11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? yes i am able to clean server from cheaters
12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank? yes i accept all conditions 

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-12 at 10.47.57 PM.jpg

Edited by snoxyes
Fixing invisible answers.

Hi @V3NOM

I only see 4/12 questions answered, you don't tell us why you are applying for the rank, neither answered these:

8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? 
9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? 
10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? 
11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? 
12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank?

Since I don't play ROTU a lot, I can't say whether you follow rules or not, and whether you can be trusted with admin rank.

My vote is -1

Good Luck 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DaRealGhost said:

Hi @V3NOM

I only see 4/12 questions answered, you don't tell us why you are applying for the rank, neither answered these:

8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? 
9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? 
10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? 
11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? 
12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank?

Since I don't play ROTU a lot, I can't say whether you follow rules or not, and whether you can be trusted with admin rank.

My vote is -1

Good Luck 

i dont know why it is not showing but i filled all questions. sorry for that

1- *Name/nickname: FNRP-V3NOM
2- *Age: 24
3- *Country/city: Pakistan
4- *Type of game: Zombies mod
5- *Server: rotU-revolution 
6- *Why apply for the permission? I want to help other players and teach them to do better game and clean server from cheaters
7- With the permission of admin, what tasks will you perform daily? I will help them, how they can play more efficiently so that they can attract and play more.
8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? i will try my best to resolve it,if not i will infrom admins.
9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? i will be there whenever anyone need me, most of them are friends.
10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? yup i am playing from several years so i know what kind of problems they can face
11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? yes i am able to clean server from cheaters
12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank? yes i accept all conditions 

Since I don't play zombies a lot, I can't say if you follow rules or not, and whether you can be trusted with admin rank. my vote is -1 sorry good luck bro ❤️ 

@tkod

3 hours ago, tkod said:

Since I don't play zombies a lot, I can't say if you follow rules or not, and whether you can be trusted with admin rank. my vote is -1 sorry good luck bro ❤️ 

Only admins can vote in admin request

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RiperZ said:

@tkod

Only admins can vote in admin request

sorry bro didnt pay attention to that was at 5 am 😅 my bad 

11 hours ago, tkod said:

its ok not a big problem, but i am playing here since 2017

• Like 1

20 hours ago, V3NOM said:

i dont know why it is not showing but i filled all questions. sorry for that

then rotu admins should be different who know players, every player knows me 🙂

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, V3NOM said:

its ok not a big problem, but i am playing here since 2017

yeah bro sorry thats why i said i raerly play rotu + i judged based on the forums activity its the first time i see ur name 😛 anw my vote wont matter since i am a normal member not an admin but gl anw ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Sovetskiy-Soyuz said:

Being admin is not about being known by other players..

hahahaha i dont mean that i was just saying that everyone know that i play fair. 🙂 the reason why i want to become is that i want to make sure that , the cheater which is using aimbot and cheats these days i can kick him and report him as well. whenever i play i saw him cheating and do report. I dont see more admins on rotu zombies except Modded. he cant get online always to kick and report him. 

• Confused 1