CoMpy

[MEMBER REQUEST] CoMpy

14 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: CoMpy
2- *Age: 17
3- *Country/city: Greece
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995): 𝘾o𝙈py#1949
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: 11755c2b
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? nothing atm
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? gta v tho i got banned
8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? i actually wanna join because i wanna move on.
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? nu
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? cod4 now but gta in a few days gta
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? kinda, ive changed my name few times
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? deathrun
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? -
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community? CM'
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? sure
Edited by CoMpy
  • Confused 3

+ i can help with anything that has to do with music like endrounds etc

iI it counts and my voice i see it in play and obey the rules, i'm in for it , good player +1

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, piko said:

iI it counts and my voice i see it in play and obey the rules, i'm in for it , good player +1

You are not member, you cant vote

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Sovetskiy-Soyuz said:

You are not member, you cant vote

Sorry to write , that's why I wrote because I didn't know if I could vote ,so if my voice is valid. Thx

i just guess that something we want to find can not be found everywhere. I applied here to move on, more specifically to forget about CM' and get on fixing stuff on myself afterall changing ain't simple. Today i realised that it was a mistake that i applied here, i was not even interested in this clan i just wanted to see whats up and get to know a new clan. In my cod4 life ive been only in 2 clans and after the mistakes, fails, and dramas CM' remains the top for me and sad that i was about to betray that. Loyality stays forever after all the fights and the bullshits. And as i know, from my summaries and my behavior, i would never match in such a clan like Zsever, im not a rude fool nor a crybaby who warns anyone instantly,  i could be but im sure im not. I give chances because everyone deserves chances, I've had so many chances that i wasted but what to say, that's me. There's your reason.

• Confused 1

"Zsever, im not a rude fool nor a crybaby who warns anyone instantly"

Thanks for insulting zsever. We have rules which we apply. If you see mod/admin etc. doing his job wrong or with mistakes, you can always report, no need for insults :).