Fly_3

[ADMIN REQUEST] Fly_3 (2) [Closed]

2 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: <Fly3>
2- *Age: <34>
3- *Country/city: <Spain>
4- *Type of game: <CallOfDuty4>
5- *Server: <All types and Zsever mod not deathrun applying >
6- *Why apply for the permission? <To clean server of the aimboter and other cheaters destroy the fun of server and chase away all players >
7- With the permission of admin, what tasks will you perform daily? <24/7 online helping at cod4 keep server form cheater and write down bugs,epends on what
trouble if cheating they should be removed in an instant >
8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? <Try to resolve first alone and if i cant than ask rest of the admin to see how to reslove
problem asp>
9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? <YES, keeping it save and having fun with the people on it>>
10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? <Ablsolutely for players and try to help them with issues so they can return again to play plus
talking to other players specting and taking action when needed .>
11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? <YES, Of course I can with confidence, because I'm constantly at the
computer and playing the cod>
12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank?
Of course I do accept them>
Applying for moderator
---------------------------------------------------------