[MEMBER REQUEST] Attacker [Inappropriate format]

15 posts in this topic

1- Name/nickname: <>!Attacker XØ>

2- Age: <16>

3- Country/city: Croatia/Kutina>

4- Name of Discord: <>!Attacker XØ#7064<> 

5- What are your hobbies/sports? playing piano and playing games >

6- What are your favorite games? <Dota 2 Call of Duty (all call of dutys)>

7- What are your reasons why you want to join this community? <HMm i have a lot of free time first of first i like to playing on your server peopel are great and i think like in 1 and half month myb 2 evry guy on your server zserver knowes me literaly like i am evry day playing cod deathrun so that myb means i cud be member tahts what i think xD >

8- Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? <I know how to modd some things but i am not proffesional>

9- Which game do you use the most? <Cod4, Dota 2, Rainbow Six Siege>

10- Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? <I dont know realy but i think yes>

11- What are the servers in this community you play the most? <Boss,Cm,and Zserver i played on 2 more but i cant remember name xD>

12- Do you have a job and tell the world of work? <Yes i am boosting and coaching in Dota 2 for money but i dont know is it job xD.>

13- Are you from any previous clan/community? <I was been  Clan memebr On Boss and on 1 server VIP>

14- Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? <Yes>

I woud like to be part of Zserver Clan. For more information Discord me love you all <3.

Edited by attacker

Hey Attacker

+1 good luck 🙂 

Edited by snoxyes
  • Like 1

By the way i am so sorry Its not Zserver its Zsever i was been 2 much nervouse xD ahha sorry again 😄

• Haha 2

well in my opinion ill say -1

Like @Line1223 said, you broke rule7, and i warned you for this(you and thunder) Then you became toxic, called me toxic and told me to stop warning you and thunder for speaking croation.

I dont think we need rule breakers like you in Zsever... Yes we may have had some in clan previous, but the way you argue in these screenshots makes no sense 😄

shot0074.thumb.jpg.322e135943eb7e763d3de12581b9ea5f.jpgshot0069.thumb.jpg.65b4402df2f76e09138887a6913d8d69.jpgshot0071.thumb.jpg.73759fc3be8947e6857d7df24203b08e.jpgshot0072.thumb.jpg.432473639d1ad45d4581cf6ab259c00a.jpg

Edited by DaRealGhost
  • Like 3

idk if am allowed to vote again or no but the ss @DaRealGhost gave about rule7 and u saying him toxic then its a -1 from me too even if u get joined in Zsever u aint gonna stop speaking croatian i guess and we dont want anyone who breaks rule

Edited by Line1223
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think we should give him a chance... My vote will stay +1 for him. If he broke any rule when i will be online, then i change my mind. Maybe he did some mistakes... But as member i believe he will follow rules. It is just my opinion. 😉 

• Like 1

Hello guys. I am so sorry about rule 7 but i am not only 1 who is using my steam account my odler brother using it 2 so he sometimes get on my steam and play games i am so sorry becose of rule 7 but taht wasnt been me but i am taking all responsibility for Rule 7. Again sorry and i hope u wont mind for that.

• Like 2

Infact thats disrespecting admin, because u dont know rules and u calling it admins fault. First of of all about brother thing share pc we dont care about those lies. We check what happens on that guid no matter who is playing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sovetskiy-Soyuz

Yes i know cos of taht i sad to i am taking all responsibility and if my Punish need to bee not accepting in members i am take that cos thats not right to break rules and i can tell u on my word to i wont break any rules in future on your server again sorry and i hope u wont mind. 🙂 lvoe u all

Actually this changed my opinion for you. I gave you a chance but this changed my mind.. I'm neutral for now sorry.

• Like 1

RiperZ its fine all have their opinions to me and i accept the mall il still love u u are good guy 🙂 but u woud liek to u think to i am good guy 2 cos i dont want to peopel think i am same like i made mistakes in past (1 time another my brother but dosent mather) so if u cud just think to i am a good guy i woud apprichiate that not need to give me +1 rep but just think i am good guy ty love u

• Like 1