Majestcx

[MEMBER REQUEST] Majestcx [Approved]

20 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: Majestcx
2- *Age: 19
3- *Country/city: Italy
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995): Francesco#7437
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: <Answer>
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? Military simulations, airsoft, boxing
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? Cod: MW, cod4
8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? I find my self good with all the people from this community since i discovered it, so i would really like to be a part of it :)
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? Nope
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? Cod
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? No but i'm willing to
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? Deathrun
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? I'm a kitchen chef
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community? I was sub general admin in FNRP but then i left the clan
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? Yes

I'm a pretty chill guy and i like playing together and peacefully, so hope i join 🙂

Edited by Majestcx
  • Like 3

Hello Majestcx, welcome on our forum. 

A bit short answers but I'm happy with them 😄

+1 and good luck.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, snoxyes said:

Let me change my mind 

Good luck, 

If you cant take any kind of jokes then its your business

11 minutes ago, Majestcx said:

If you cant take any kind of jokes then its your business

Even if its a joke or not you shouldn't have said that directly to anyone what ever the reason is

• Like 2

I did not insult anyone, me and flo were just joking together and he got offended, then i got blocked without even the time to explain something or even to say sorry, if he didnt get the joke then i'm sorry if he was offended, but i dont think its a good reason to change the votes, if someone is offended for a joke i have no problem in saying sorry

Edited by Majestcx

Instead of changing votes or getting me wrong, i'm opened to talk to anyone who got offended to avoid any misunderstanding, instead of getting insta blocked

8 minutes ago, Majestcx said:

I did not insult anyone, me and flo were just joking together and he got offended, then i got blocked without even the time to explain something or even to say sorry, if he didnt get the joke then i'm sorry if he was offended, but i dont think its a good reason to change the votes, if someone is offended for a joke i have no problem in saying sorry

6 hours ago, Moddedgolem said:

No all jokes are funny

You wrote the exact same thing in discord, you and snox are not even interested in listening other people's opinions, you and him are overreacting, and doing unnecessary things 

11 hours ago, Moddedgolem said:

No all jokes are funny

It wasnt really anything not joke not insult xd. It was just 1word xd. Anyway move on forget it

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Zsever members is considered a family and we usually dont insult each others, neither less

keep that as a rule and +1 from me

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, raswer said:

Zsever members is considered a family and we usually dont insult each others, neither less

keep that as a rule and +1 from me

Sure will do mate and thanks for the +1