DaJoKeR

[ADMIN REQUEST] DaJoKeR [Approved as Moderator]

10 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: <Da JoKeR>
2- *Age: <29>
3- *Country/city: <Belgium>
4- *Type of game: <cod>
5- *Server: <rotu>
6- *Why apply for the permission? <keeping the server clean aimbotters and other hax destroy the fun of rotu server >
7- With the permission of admin, what tasks will you perform daily? <helping out where I can on the server and having fun while doing it >
8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? <depends on what trouble if cheating they should be removed in an instant >
9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? <keeping it save and having fun with the people on it>
10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? < yes by talking to other players specting and taking action when needed >
11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? < when I'm online I will help out as much as I can >
12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank? <yes I accept them>
  • Like 1

DaJoker

Hola, my opinion is that you need more activity, report rule breakers with proofs, communicate on web / discord to make us know you better. I'll wait others to vote I'm not sure yet. 

• Like 1

Joker, first of all welcome on our forum and thanks for playing on Rotu. Now lets talk about your request. I think your activity is too low to become Moderator. You must be more active and you must show us that we can trust you. Create some reports of hackers on our forum and maybe try again with Moderator request later.

If ur name is just Da JoKeR, then ur activity is too low as i said above. 🙂 

Screenshot_15.png

Edited by snoxyes
  • Like 3

I have detected 5 reports on server but not in forums, using !report <player> only read the server admin to more details.

Try to create reports directly in our forums, this request is for 'Moderator', the administrator will check your application. Good luck.

• Like 2

This request has been marked as Feedback, so we are now evaluating your request. To continue, we need you to be active in the forums for 24 hours, otherwise this application will be inactive or suspended.

• Confused 2

Resumen de requisitos de DaJoKeR's

Moderator:

1- Report players if you have broken a rule, avoid major problems. OK

2- Minimum 18 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. OK

3- Knowledge and experience on the use of the moderator. OK

Admin:

1- Contribute to the forum, gathering positive valorations from the members. OK

2- Help solve problems of players, report players if they have broken a rule and report bugs present on the server (also their activity). OK

3- Minimum 18 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. OK

4- 100% trust of all administrators and members, a majority or the approval of the staff. FAIL

5- Knowledge and experience on the use of admin. FAIL

This request has been approval for Moderator, to keep the rank you must comply with the protocol of the application as:

• Complying with the rules of the admin application.
  • Don't abuse much of the commands, some may even delete your rank.
  • Help as much as possible, warn and report players before kick.
  • Report daily as a general rule to have more information detalled.

A excellent job can be promoted to another rank of next level.

Congratulations!!!

• Confused 2