Moddedgolem

[ADMIN REQUEST] Moddedgolem [Approved as Moderator]

23 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: #Zsever#Moddedgolem
2- *Age: 21
3- *Country/city: Spain , Asturias
4- *Type of game: Deathrun
5- *Server: Zsever Deathrun
6- *Why apply for the permission? Im already mod in rotu revolution , i want to be also in dr , to help players , kick bad people , so that the server is clean and everyone else has a greater experience.
7- With the permission of admin, what tasks will you perform daily? I would watch the server , the players ,help players who have problems ......
8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? It would help as much as possible to solve it , and make you feel more comfortable on the server without having any problems whit other players...
9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? I would do everything  i can to keep the server clean out of bad people and for others to have a good server experience.
10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? It would help everyone , be it any kind of problems or doubts  , it would help  them with pleasure.
11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? If i would do anything , help others with any problem , doubt , kick bad people  , so they have more experience . 
12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank? Yes, accept.

12 minutes ago, Moddedgolem said:

With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? It would help everyone ,

sorry but can't stop myself to ask do you mean I? annnd gooooood luck 

• Thanks 2

Post fixed all answers now visible. 

Now i will vote... +1 😉 Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i have a big trust in you and i know that you will do everything to keep the server clean from the rule breakers

+1 from me 

good luck bro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

+1 for sure, you have proven us in Rotu that we can trust you, and now I can certainly trust you for a DR mod.

Good luck 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Resumen de requisitos de Moddedgolem's

Moderator:

1- Report players if you have broken a rule, avoid major problems. OK

2- Minimum 18 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. OK

3- Knowledge and experience on the use of the moderator. OK

Admin:

1- Contribute to the forum, gathering positive valorations from the members. OK

2- Help solve problems of players, report players if they have broken a rule and report bugs present on the server (also their activity). OK

3- Minimum 18 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. OK

4- 100% trust of all administrators and members, a majority or the approval of the staff. FAIL

5- Knowledge and experience on the use of admin. OK

This request has been approval for Moderator, but for Admin need one of the requirements and the request has marked as Feedback. to keep the rank you must comply with the protocol of the application as:

• Complying with the rules of the admin application.
  • Don't abuse much of the commands, some may even delete your rank.
  • Help as much as possible, warn and report players before kick.
  • Report daily as a general rule to have more information detalled.

A excellent job can be promoted to another rank of next level.

Congratulations!!!

• Thanks 1