cSolars Admin or Moderator Application
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
1- Name/nickname: cSolar

2- Age: <Age> 18 turning 19 in  6 months

3- Country/city: USA , IL

4- Type of game: Call of Duty : 4

5- Server: Zsever gaming deathrun

6- Why apply for the permission? I have been playing deathrun since 2016 and have been on zsever since 2017 Ive took a few breaks but I want to come back and help this server in every way i can. I was a member before i quit for ahwile. I was also a vip for a month. This server has been my main one to go to since 2017.

7- With the permission of admin, what tasks will you perform daily? I can help anyone who is having issues. I can be active on the forums and awnser peoples questions. 

8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? It depends on the kind of trouble. If its against the rules I would start off with a warning then if they continued the issue I would kick and if it kept going on and it was serious I would message a higher up then me and ask for permission to ban. Like i said depends on the seriousness. If it was trouble like game settings i would help in anyway i could.

9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? Yes I could contribute alot to zsever I have before. I have been staff on tons of deathrun servers years ago and I also staff on multiple discord servers. I currently own my own discord with 1200+ members. I can invite you to it to show you if needed.

10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? Yes I will help with whatever the player needs I have tons of experience with alot of scenarios. If I dont know the anwser to something they ask I will search it up and help them to figure it out.

11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? Yes I will always be active checking everything and making sure its fine in everyway. I play 12-16 hours a day after work. 

12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank? Yes I accept all conditions of the admin or moderator role. As listed in Admin Request Information (English)

---------------------------------------------------------

You dont have any reports even from 2016 or 2017 if u applying for mod then -1 from me + even if u were member or whatever u were inactive from ages if admin i cant vote others will gl

Edited by Line1223

First things first,

You dont even have activity, you said you playing 16 hours per day ? Sorry but I never saw you in server.. Also you need to report rule breakers also their activity, you dont have any report.

Please read requirements again.

Screenshot_20191019-225005_Chrome.jpg

Edited by RiperZ
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RiperZ said:

First things first,

You dont even have activity, you said you playing 16 hours per day ? Sorry but I never saw you in server.. Also you need to report rule breakers also their activity, you dont have any report.

Please read requirements again.

Screenshot_20191019-225005_Chrome.jpg

i agree with u @RiperZ just saying lie to be admin in server 12 to 16 hours but its 1.05 so how u have 12 to 16 hmm? + not enough activity as riperz said + reports so rip

• Like 1

Ye @NoSkillJustLuck, forgot to ask this. Tell to us if you use other nicknames.. Because you wrote only cSolar nickname. Its important.

Edited by RiperZ
  • Like 2

as the pictures are showing, you dont have any activity on the server.

-1 from me

• Like 2

Dude you just joined on our DR and played few minutes and come on our forum and apply for Moderator/Admin? What do you expect? Tell me please, i really wanna know. Ofcourse we DON'T TRUST YOU and we even dont know IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES. You must be active enough time and show us that we can trust you.... But now after that what i see... I never gonna trust you.

Good luck. -1

• Like 1

if u were helper or no as of now we can see u dont have activity and reports first make reports gain trust gain activity then will see about vote not now

And? You was inactive. Be active and show us that we can trust you and then create Admin/Mod request. I mean... You installed cod4, join our DR and go on forum and create Admin/Mod application... I dont know... I dont trust you. 

• Like 1

:face_palm: Anyway, be active and show me that I can trust you. Its my opinion. 😉 

2 minutes ago, NoSkillJustLuck said:

@snoxyesAlright will do just want too throw this here for proof to everyone commenting

https://gyazo.com/004cf71c6efdc1c7a1c40790aef82fd2

You know we checked that it dosent matter even if u member or not for mod or admin app its necessary to be active and make reports u just came without any reports and created admin app or mod 

Edited by Line1223

Well @NoSkillJustLuck you may still become Mod/Admin but you must show us that you wanna help our community and that we can trust you, but you must be active ofcourse.  😉 

When applying, u have to decide for what are u applying for mod or admin. Helper rank is not available for anyone.

You currently missing requirements. You may apply again when u have requirements.

• Like 3