DaJoKeR

[MEMBER REQUEST] Da JoKeR (2) [Approved]

15 posts in this topic

---------------------------------------------------------
1- *Name/nickname: <Da JoKeR>
2- *Age: <29>
3- *Country/city: <Belgium>
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995): <da joker#8958>
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: <Answer>
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? <motorsport,boxing,gaming>
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? <Cod,Moh,Wd2>
8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? <i enjoying playing on rotu server and want to become a part of the full picture>
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? <nope sorry >
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? <CoD>
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? <yes>
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? <rotu server>
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? <carpenter>
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community? <no clan on CoD bin in a clan on Mohaa for a long time but the game is dead so we quit>
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? <yes>
---------------------------------------------------------

51 minutes ago, DaJoKeR said:

8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? <i enjoying playing on rotu server and want to become a part of the full picture>

what do you mean by "part of the full picture" i will vote later neutral for now

13 minutes ago, Line1223 said:

what do you mean by "part of the full picture" i will vote later neutral for now

meaning of full picture is that i want to get to know the people behind the servers ,getting to know the clan/community and maybee being a part of them who know 🙂 

33 minutes ago, Sovetskiy-Soyuz said:

You must join our discord server or this member application will not be approved

Hi Sovet He already in our Zsever discord server joined :classic_smile: