takito

[MEMBER REQUEST] takito [Inappropriate format]

11 posts in this topic

1- * Name / nickname: <Name> takitobb 2- * Age. 19: <Age> 3- * Country / city: Guatemala <Country> 4- * Discord name (example: takitobb name # 1995): <Discord> 5- (optional) Specify your game GUID / UID for the protection of your nickname: <takito> 6- (optional) What are your hobbies / sports? <swimming and soccer> 7- (optional) What are your favorite games? <call of duty 4> 8- * What are your reasons why you want to join this community? <I want to join to be part of a team and I want them not to break the rules in this clan and not to help players who cheat all the time> 9- (optional) Are you Modder / Mapper who is recommended to create mods and maps? <No: (> 10- (optional) Which game do you use most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc.)? <call of duty, pugb and call of duty mobile> 11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? <I am for more than 5 months on this server playing> 12- (optional) What are the servers in this community that you play the most? <zserver> 13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? <not yet :(> 14- * Are you from any previous clan / community? <NEVER> 15- * Do you accept the terms of use, the general rules and join as a member? <YES>

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, takito said:

What are your reasons why you want to join this community? <I want to join to be part of a team and I want them not to break the rules in this clan and not to help players who cheat all the time>

what do u mean by this `I want them not to break the rules in this clan and not to help players who cheat all the time`

22 minutes ago, takito said:

12- (optional) What are the servers in this community that you play the most? <zserver>

its Zsever not Zserver Lol 

23 minutes ago, takito said:

11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? <I am for more than 5 months on this server playing>

if u playing more then 5 months with this nick or ign why it shows first seen today or do u have any other ign or saying lie to join us

i am not gonna vote now will wait for others first

takitobb.PNG

Edited by Line1223
  • Like 1

hace 5 minutos, Line1223 dijo:

what do u mean by this `I want them not to break the rules in this clan and not to help players who cheat all the time`

its Zsever not Zserver Lol 

if u playing more then 5 months with this nick or ign why it shows first seen today or do u have any other ign or saying lie to join us

i am not gonna vote now will wait for others first

takitobb.PNG

33 minutes ago, takito said:

14- * Are you from any previous clan / community? <NEVER>

-1 multi clan u said lie to us that u are not in any clan you only want to join us for advantages thats it nothing else

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Lol your answers make no sense. Do you even know what that means and what do we expect? -1

Anyway https://www.zsever-gaming.es/index.php?/announcement/7-member-application-system-temporarily-closed-due-maintenance/

I think that request (application) should be closed, becaouse look like he is in another clans already but lie about that.

I also bet you didn't  even read the rules at all ... So, rip

Edited by snoxyes
  • Like 3