BeSlash

[ADMIN REQUEST] BeSlash

11 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: <BeSlash>
2- *Age: <18>
3- *Country/city: <Flevoland-urk>
4- *Type of game: <Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare>
5- *Server: <Deathrun>
6- *Why apply for the permission? <Helping server. reviving deathrun make people join having fun!>
7- With the permission of admin, what tasks will you perform daily? <watching over toxic people, helping like flomaster>
8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? <!warn player !kick player !rule>
9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? <Yes.>
10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? <For Sure!>
11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? <Yes definitely!>
12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank? <I accept all the conditions!>
---------------------------------------------------------

i will vote after others vote later neutral for now 

7 minutes ago, BeSlash said:

8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? <!warn player !kick player !rule>

i didnt understand what u mean by this u will kick or warn thats it nothing else? mod or admin needs much more work and activity only !kick !warn wont do anything

• Thanks 2

-1 I dont know you and i think u wasnt active enough time, also i dont trust you yet. Be more active and show us that u follow rules. As i saw u used !report cmd to report acti becaouse he activated trap and killed u, so i think u cant be Moderator. Good luck.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Line1223 said:

i didnt understand what u mean by this u will kick or warn thats it nothing else? mod or admin needs much more work and activity only !kick !warn wont do anything

Maybe i didn’t read it right i’m sorry.

3 minutes ago, snoxyes said:

-1 I dont know you and i think u wasnt active enough time, also i dont trust you yet. Be more active and show us that u follow rules. As i saw u used !report cmd to report acti becaouse he activated trap and killed u, so i think u cant be Moderator. Good luck.

3 minutes ago, snoxyes said:

I’m sorry i think it was my brother, he was playing for the first time on my new pc

5 minutes ago, Line1223 said:

7 minutes ago, Line1223 said:

Can you please give me some “trouble” examples?

4 minutes ago, BeSlash said:

Can you please give me some “trouble” examples?

trouble means if anyone face any problem or difficulties what will u do to help them 

-1 creo que no estas preparado todavia , en las preguntas solo dices si , en el apartado de ayudarias a los jugadores , dijiste seguro , pero lo que se necesita son unas respuestas , para que veamos que si estas preparado , y as estado muy poco en el server 

Time Played Score/Min
2432 BeSlash   226887 14.47 261.39
10878 beslash~   22715 1.05 360.56
  • Like 1

y no solo eso  , admins , mods or members , tienen que verte mucho mas tiempo en el server para ver si podemos confiar eso es lo primero.

Si quieres puedes hacer el mod request cuanto estes mas tiempo en el server.

Para ver si con ese tal rango podemos confiar en ti.

Edited by Moddedgolem
  • Like 1

You also have to be more active, to see if any player breaks any rules, report to the players, you also have to respect all the rules and not break any. and more things

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Line1223 said:

trouble means if anyone face any problem or difficulties what will u do to help them 

i would talk and do anything to make them happy for sure

• Like 1