RiperZ

[ADMIN REQUEST] RiperZ [Approved]

31 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: #Zsever#RiperZ
2- *Age: 19
3- *Country/city: Greece
4- *Type of game: Call of Duty 4
5- *Server: Deathrun
6- *Why apply for the permission? Im applying for admin because I want to help more and more so everyone can enjoy Deathrun without rule breakers.
As moderator here for 4 months Im doing my best to keep the server a fun and clean place for everyone. Rules are important and everyone must respect them! 
Sometimes some situations need further steps for someone who still doesnt respect rules even after warns, report and kicks.  
7- With the permission of admin, what tasks will you perform daily? Fortunately , I have more time now to be more active on Deathrun and website
and I will try my best to help as much as I can!
8- With the permission of admin, what will you do if any player gets in trouble? I will help him as much as I can to avoid troubles and misunderstandings.
9- With the permission of admin, are you able to provide the server? I am able to protect and provide the server. Also with future ideas!
10- With the permission of admin, you are able to help the other players? Im willing to help every player on server who needs help to make a friendly environment
and give them the best experience.
11- With the permission of admin, you are able to keep the server clean and free of incidents? I will keep the server a fun and clean place for everyone as im doing now!  
12- With the permission of admin, do you accept the conditions the use of the rank? I accept all conditions the use of rank.  
                                                                                                                                           Thank you! 🙂 
  • Like 2

Well there we go, you're Moderator already 4months, right? I think it is time that you become Admin becaouse i trust you and you doing your job very well always when i was active on server. 😉 

P.s. If you need any help anytime, just PM on Discord or Forum.

+1

Good luck.

• Like 3

Thank you for trust bro ❤

Ye since 6 June 

Edited by RiperZ
  • Like 3

I have a big trust in you Riperz and i know that you will do your best to keep the server clean from the rule breakers and no one would doubt that

+1 from me, good luck

Edited by raswer
  • Like 2

You've been moderater long enough to gain my trust and experience. I think you are ready for admin. 

+1 from me and good luck soldier 

• Like 3

On 9/29/2019 at 9:38 PM, Moddedgolem said:

lets revive this xd weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

😀

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Sovetskiy-Soyuz said:

+1

Thank you bro ❤

Edited by RiperZ
  • Like 1

lo digo por que me parece que ya no hay mas admins para votar , el riper se lo merece hace un buen trabajo como mod , se merece hay el admin :333

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Moddedgolem said:

lets revive again xd weeeeee rotola check this xd 😄

😃

• Like 1

Resumen de requisitos de RiperZ's

Moderator:

1- Report players if you have broken a rule, avoid major problems. OK

2- Minimum 18 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. OK

3- Knowledge and experience on the use of the moderator. OK

Admin:

1- Contribute to the forum, gathering positive valorations from the members. OK

2- Help solve problems of players, report players if they have broken a rule and report bugs present on the server (also their activity). OK

3- Minimum 18 years, less than the minimum will not be possible. OK

4- 100% trust of all administrators and members, a majority or the approval of the staff. OK

5- Knowledge and experience on the use of admin. OK

This request has been approval for Admin. to keep the rank you must comply with the protocol of the application as:

• Complying with the rules of the admin application.
  • Don't abuse much of the commands, some may even delete your rank.
  • Help as much as possible, warn and report players before kick.
  • Report daily as a general rule to have more information detalled.

A excellent job can be promoted to another rank of next level.

Congratulations!!!

• Like 2