MaxxXie

[MEMBER REQUEST] MaxxXie [Denied]

21 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: MaxxXie
2- *Age: 26
3- *Country/city: France
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995): MaxxXie#8478
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: MaxxXie
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? <Answer>
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare since 2008 :P
8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? Moddedgolem propose to join the team, and for some time I see more and more player with aimbot, and there is often no admin available despite report + demo record that I do on discrod
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? No :(
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? COD4
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? Yes, if you look my stats on gametracker my First Seen:  Sep 14, 2017 3:00 AM i played more than 26 days on rotu server !!! and im 6 rank top players :3
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? RotU
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? <Answer>
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community? No
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? Yes
  • Like 1

theres only rule 7 you have broken multiple times otherwise ive only seen good from you 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

request closed, , He doesnt want to use the tag.

Im not admin(HELPER) for say closed but well xD.

Edited by Moddedgolem
  • Haha 1

The member application system is now reopened, in next 24 hours, the request will be approved. You must have patience.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 10/3/2019 at 8:29 PM, raswer said:

theres only rule 7 you have broken multiple times otherwise ive only seen good from you 

7.- Do not use any scripts/macro to shoot faster.

When did I break it? I never use macro / script.
Consernant my nickname, I use it for years and I do not shout add tag: I do not want to lose the stats I have on other servers.
Have you been confronting this problem?
Is there a solution ?

the motivation of my request is that I often meet aimbot on the rotu and admin are not present all the time, Moddedgolem told me that as a member we had the opportunity to kick them, I do not wish to become admin, just be able to play quietly on one of my server prefer :D

Edited by MaxxXie

3 minutes ago, MaxxXie said:
On 10/3/2019 at 11:59 PM, raswer said:

Consernant my nickname, I use it for years and I do not shout add tag: I do not want to lose the stats I have on other servers.
Is there a solution ?

Lol the rules u seen in forum is given just to check 
u can check rules in server itself Rule7 is english or spanish raswer said from server side not forum

for this rule: I recognize it, I admit it to you: I like to speak with the player. it's easier for me to express myself in my native language 

35 minutes ago, MaxxXie said:

the motivation of my request is that I often meet aimbot on the rotu and admin are not present all the time, Moddedgolem told me that as a member we had the opportunity to kick them, I do not wish to become admin, just be able to play quietly on one of my server prefer :D

The thing here is, Being MEMBER doesn't give any moderation ranks/ commands. If you wish to be able to kick player for a valid reason, you can apply without being a Zsever Member. Being a server Moderator means you can kick the rule breakers with valid reasons, whereas Member just gives you slightly bit more features than a regular player. 

If you rather decide to apply for a Moderator in Rotu, feel free to apply and we will see if you meet our requirements.

Happy Gaming!

DaRealGhost

• Like 3

hace 1 hora, MaxxXie dijo:

Is there a solution ?

I didn't say that, I told you that when you were a member that you report to people who break the rules, play more and then make a request mod

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, takito said:

so they won't accept me in their clan ?????

na multi clan + lying but u posted in other people application lol

Edited by Line1223
  • Like 2