AnwerA

Member Request

9 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: <Anwer>
2- *Age: <17>
3- *Country/city: <tunisia>
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995): <Anwer#8429>
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: <AnwerA>
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? <Taekwondo and football>
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? <Fortnite/FreeFire/Pubg Lite/Apex legends and cod4 is my best>
8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? <iam always playing in night like 8:00 to 12:00 and dosent see any admins and members for tell them for cheaters only i see locura and moddeg sometimes>
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? <yes but i cant now beacause iam working 7:00PM to 6:00AM>
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? <Cod4>
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? <yes and i was a member last year>
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? <Zsever and Zombie Rotola and FFA sometimes>
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? <yes iam working a Led designer for pharmacy and another like it>
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community? <no>
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? <yes>
Edited by AnwerA

i will vote later but u broke rule7 many times + u were offline for so long previously when you were member and you dont have enough activity after u came back 

i dont believe that you can help us with getting rid of rule breakers since we have seen you broken the rule7 many times during your old membership and that you were in for the member menu only and its the same situation now again + we dont like double claners

-1 from me

Edited by raswer

thanks guys and i promice u that i will not broke the rule 7 and others but if u say that iam not active last year i study and work that why now i dont have anything iam online 7 hours at least in ( discord/web / deathrun) in the day and iam srsly will not broke any rules and thanks for ur votes

Edited by AnwerA

43 minutes ago, raswer said:

i dont believe that you can help us with getting rid of rule breakers since we have seen you broken the rule7 many times during your old membership and that you were in for the member menu only and its the same situation now again + we dont like double claners

-1 from me

i dont want the member menu i just want to have fun and warn the brokers of rules iam not in a clan iam clean man  and i broken the rule 7 because i have old friends arabiens they not unterstand english or spanish or another languagesand iam changed guys that's all for me 

Edited by AnwerA

There is no vote here. Some answers are lies. You also lied to us before.

You were kicked from zsever for double clanning.

You are still in xm.

You can not join zsever anymore, posting any more member requests will make u marked as spammer