TBTwins

reapply Member Request

47 posts in this topic

Hello i would be like to be a member in this family called zsever 😄 

and i hope you accepting me as a member of a family 

so before 1 month and half maybe i made presentation and i was breaking rule 7 : English or Spainish language and rule 11 : Insulting someone . I made a apologize for that because i feel stupid and kid when i broke these rules

my apologize

and here is my template presentation 

---------------------------------------------------------
1- *Name/nickname: <Turki Alqahtani / TBTwins>
2- *Age: <17>
3- *Country/city: <Saudi Arabia / Jeddah>
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995): <TBTwins#5076>
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: <bd218930>
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? <Playing and swimming>
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? <Cod4 ofc>
8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? <I love this server and the players who in it it's really fun and enjoyable in the server and I'm an active guy with the highest level in deathrun server and i want to punish the rule breaker player.>
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? <nope, but i would like to learn how to be a modder>
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? <Cod4 , Rainbow Six Siege >
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? <maybe year and half>
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? <Deathrun>
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? <Studying in the 12th grade just 1 year left and graduated to collage>
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community? <Nope>
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? <Yes>
---------------------------------------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And i forgot to mention that 

Please when you vote no just add a reason to clear it in the future 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TBTwins,

I'm not sure at all yet so I will wait other members vote. I'll think a lot before I give my vote.

                                                                   Good luck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo Bro im voting yes!

Because when no admin or other member is online you are the best one hwo detects rule breaks , cheats etc. I think we really need have a member like you 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BIOhazard said:

Yo Bro im voting yes!

Because when no admin or other member is online you are the best one hwo detects rule breaks , cheats etc. I think we really need have a member like you 👍

Ty Bro I appreciate it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello TBT, as i see you follow the rules and try to help our server always when i was online so +1 and good luck. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, snoxyes said:

Hello TBT, as i see you follow the rules and try to help our server always when i was online so +1 and good luck. 

Ty Flo ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Moddedgolem said:

+1 gl

ayyyy modded whats good 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i want to see more good from you -1

when i get to see that i will change my vote

Edited by raswer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

TBTwins,       -1

I agree with Raswer. I can't just delete from my mind what you did in the past. Yes you apologized but I want to see more from you.. You broke so many rules and many times you ignored me in game. I know you said that you regretted but this isn't enough for me. I want to see more from you too and maybe I'll change my vote.

       Good luck

Edited by RiperZ
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, RiperZ said:

TBTwins,       -1

I agree with Raswer. I can't just delete from my mind what you did in the past. Yes you apologized but I want to see more from you.. You broke so many rules and many times you ignored me in game. I know you said that you regretted but this isn't enough for me. I want to see more from you too and maybe I'll change my vote.

       Good luck

 

 

1 hour ago, raswer said:

i want to see more good from you -1

when i get to see that i will change my vote

100% you will see good from me i can proof it in this week i hope you change your mind in this week  and when your mind changed please vote here. Ty for your vote have a nice day 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, raswer said:

Didnt @philip_morrisleave Zsever but still have his member rank

 

58 minutes ago, Sovetskiy-Soyuz said:

Where did u come from? Inactive for many months and suddenly voting here lel

he is inactive in the fourm but in deathrun i see him maybe 3-5 times in a week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TBTwins said:

 

he is inactive in the fourm but in deathrun i see him maybe 3-5 times in a week

edit : and btw when i saw him playing deathrun i told him if you have a free time please go to fourm and vote yes or no in my member request

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DaRealGhost said:

+1

Ty so much ❤️ that's mean a lot for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bingO said:

+1 gl bro 🙂

ayyyy ty ❤️  ❤️❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.