muayyad1999

Unban Request.

20 posts in this topic

Hello again,

This is my last unban request and I'll delete CoD4 if I'm not unbanned, So I'm posting this to get an answer, I'll state the following and fill you guys with the info you need to know.

First of all, This is an unban request and a topic for discussing my last unban request and my report on NoSound, On my last unban request I brought up @Sovetskiy-Soyuz in it, And I wish I didn't, Because you guys can't just take the fact that he broke one of the rules, And it's not even a rule, Since when threatening the server is against the rules?

So I'll state the following and If you want to engage with my post, You got to answer on each,

1- On my report of NoSound @Line1223 simply replied with this:

2030114686_2019-07-0308_51_04-NoSoundsayingthenword-Reports_BanRequested-ZseverGaming._ComunidadGa.thumb.png.a3ef5317a25602a70db89db98dc262eb.png

Why does she or he bring up the fact that NoSound has said the N Word 1 time and he shouldn't be punished and then she/he starts to talk about me, How I was messing around with @Moddedgolem, It's like using this card against me while the post was about NoSound only, I didn't title the thread as "Meowyyayd Report", I titled it as "NoSound saying the n word", Do you guys have really to bring that in?

It wasn't an unban request so you've to bring that to say that, Also I already said @Moddedgolem was okay with it and he was replying back to me with "No U", He didn't feel offended and he didn't report me.

So I guess as @raswer said, 748102670_2019-07-0308_57_27-NoSoundsayingthenword-Reports_BanRequested-ZseverGaming._ComunidadGa.thumb.png.8247d59150269c06029c09ff5b4df70b.png 

So I guess I can say nigger to all of my friends in Deathrun, Right?

Also I live in iraq so that makes me a sand nigger and it gives me permission to say the nigger word to everyone, That makes more sense.

2- @raswer and @snoxyes saying I've broke (many) rules and I've been reported (many) times,

1100156015_2019-07-0308_46_57-UnbanRequestandSovetReportThreateningServer.-ServerBans-ZseverGaming.thumb.png.715f56a8100b7c19ba07b8555b097cab.png40427708_2019-07-0308_48_17-UnbanRequestandSovetReportThreateningServer.-ServerBans-ZseverGaming.thumb.png.c47cb0db74e043f22de65ef2358aa436.png

I requested them to proof that I broke any rule but they didn't specify any.

1793878354_2019-07-0309_22_14-UnbanRequestandSovetReportThreateningServer.-ServerBans-ZseverGaming.thumb.png.30b7ec053c0e94e409c7cee8f26749d7.png

I tried to look up the forum to see if I'm reported or no, I only got this report,
1366489697_2019-07-0308_40_49-ReportCARMeowyyayd-Reports_BanRequested-ZseverGaming._ComunidadGamers_.thumb.png.bcb7688a119bc959020e4cc0320a020a.png

Poor guy, No one replied to his post, Because it's cringy, Reporting someone for saying "You Suck" to you is just cringy as fuck.

And even if there are any proofs that I broke any rule, There are those rule breaking penalties:

Punishments and types of penalties for each rule breaked:

IMPORTANT: The rules are for everyone and we must respect them, otherwise precautionary measures will be taken by the administrators and moderators of the server to the players who break the specific rules of each server. If you detect a player breaking the rules, you are witness to everything that is happening.

If you do not report about the player we can not do anything, and, less likely, you may be your accomplice about breaking the rules and there may be consequences for both. That is why it is important to inform the staff to make decisions and measures for the player reported. For this there are types of penalties and punishments of said rule as of now.

1.- Respect other players.
Penalty of kick or temporary ban is 15 days (multiple broken rules including this rule, the time is 2 months).

2.- Do not advertise.
Penalty of kick or temporary ban is 1-2 months (multiple broken rules including this rule, the time is undefined).

3.- Do not disturb the administrators.
Penalty of kick or temporary ban is 5-30 minutes (multiple broken rules including this rule, the time is 2 months).

4.- English or Spanish only.
Penalty of kick or temporary ban is 1 week (multiple broken rules including this rule, the time is 2 months).

5.- Do not cheat/hacking.
Penalty of kick or temporary ban is 2 months (multiple broken rules including this rule, the time is undefined).

6.- Do not use an offensive name and do not falsify names and TAG.
Penalty of kick or temporary ban is 15-30 days (multiple broken rules including this rule, the time is 2 months).

7.- Do not use any scripts/macro to shoot faster.
Penalty of kick or temporary ban is 15-30 days (multiple broken rules including this rule, the time is 2 months).

Even if my punishment is doubled, It doesn't have to be undefined ban time.

3- I've checked Deathrun rules, Members rules and even General rules, There are no such a rule for "Being an ex-member doubles your punishment" or "Threatening the server can get you banned".
935088243_2019-07-0308_45_35-UnbanRequestandSovetReportThreateningServer.-ServerBans-ZseverGaming.thumb.png.1cb909e36b0128c2b009d27b2f9c3112.png

And I've already proved myself that I didn't hack the server. And you don't have proofs that I did hack it.
It's really unfair for having an undefined ban time.

ONE LAST THING, ARE WE ALL AGREEING TO ANSWER TO THIS THREAD IN ORDER AND RESPECTFULLY WITHOUT BRINGING UP STUFF LIKE "YOU BROKE RULES THAT AREN'T EVEN THERE BOY AND YOU HAVE TO STAY BANNED" OR SOMETHING LIKE "BOY WHAT THE FUCK YOU BROKE (SO MANY) RULES IN THE (PAST) YOU HAVE TO STAY BANNED BUT WE DON'T HAVE ANY PROOFS TO PROVIDE" TOO..?

Thanks in advance.

(I know I will delete CoD4 after this)

Peace out.

Lol do we have to talk about this again, your banning isnt just about you said "i hacked the server" its also because you have breaked a lot of other rules and line didnt say that noname shoulnt be punished, he said that he made a mistake when saying the N word and he will be punished for it and he was comparing him to your many rule breaking etc, line wasnt deffending noname he was just pointing out that you are reporting people while you have a long history of breaking rules

• Like 2

Btw we dont just get reports on the fourm, we also get it in pm from players and on our member channel from members and we have alot of reports to get keep your ban

Do you really want me to search screenshot of you breaking rules? I have more than 5000 screenshots in folder.

Ok i can do it... But atleast you're wasting our time for nothing.

1 minute ago, snoxyes said:

Do you really want me to search screenshot of you breaking rules? I have more than 5000 screenshots in folder.

Ok i can do it... But atleast you're wasting our time for nothing.

Do your job kid, You're a zsever member for a reason, You gotta do your job.

We dont need to provide any ss to you kid, we have the ss and the proof for banning you

Ok but after that u get additional bann time. Deal? 🙂 

@Sovetskiy-Soyuz 

@Rotola

@muayyad1999

Meow, are you happy  now? I wont search for more images caouse it is enough. 

Rotola and Sovetskiy, now please add additional bann time for him and check screenshots and also Sovetskiy u can provide chat log of him when breaking any rules.

I think we can now close ur unbann request and extend ur bann 😄💔

shot1927.jpg

shot1779.jpg

shot1766.jpg

shot1763.jpg

shot1756.jpg

shot1755.jpg

shot1751.jpg

shot1411.jpg

shot1409.jpg

shot1403.jpg

shot1359.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoxyes said:

Ok but after that u get additional bann time. Deal? 🙂 

You can give an undefined ban time and extension..

btw these screenshots are nothing, like, there's no way i can get a ban for saying "admin aboose"

"suck his lollipop"

or
"flo, you know nothing"

1 hour ago, raswer said:

We dont need to provide any ss to you kid, we have the ss and the proof for banning you

A proof that I hacked ZvR? YOOOOOOOOOOO guys I finally did it

Posted (edited)

Stop being annoying, spamming here. We wont unbann you. Wait till ur bann expire. If you gonna continiue, then we can just extend bann time. 

Edited by snoxyes

Are you fking joking me? I will fking ban you from forum.

Rotola already checked previous unban, and he wont unban you.

And Rotola said all ex-members get double ban time. There is no need for this rule, this is what owners decides. You cant go against us, as we can change rules, as its our community and we control it.

You are gonna remain ban, as its permban.

Any continued argue will make this topic closed

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, snoxyes said:

Stop being annoying, spamming here. We wont unbann you. Wait till ur bann expire. If you gonna continiue, then we can just extend bann time. 

my ban will never expire.. 

32 minutes ago, Sovetskiy-Soyuz said:

Are you fking joking me? I will fking ban you from forum.

Rotola already checked previous unban, and he wont unban you.

And Rotola said all ex-members get double ban time. There is no need for this rule, this is what owners decides. You cant go against us, as we can change rules, as its our community and we control it.

You are gonna remain ban, as its permban.

Any continued argue will make this topic closed

What a sad way to say good bye to cod4

sad to say but i did tell ya this would happen (when you told me to sucks Domins D) wish ya well .

• Haha 1