muayyad1999

Unban Request and Sovet Report Threatening Server.

33 posts in this topic

So lately I was accused for attacking/hacking/threatening the zsever deathrun server, For you information, I wasn't even there at the time when the server was hacked, Anyways, The messages that got me banned was:

(22:57:51) (say) RANK: Regular, PLAYER: Zaus -> if i was to hack this server

(22:58:11) (say) RANK: Regular, PLAYER: CAR Meowyyayd -> I'd start with killing the server

(22:58:17) (say) RANK: Regular, PLAYER: CAR Meowyyayd -> just do /killserver

(23:03:44) (say) RANK: Regular, PLAYER: CAR Meowyyayd -> Modded, I will ban u the next time u mess with zaus

So, As you can see I was clearly joking at that time, But you know who was joking too and should get the same punishment?

1847073340_2019-07-0101_22_14-general-Discord.png.fe4ce32e7a8a5139c7a192b90aee335f.png

Instead of being cooperative with Rotola and trying to solve the issue as being one of the head admins with the Owner role, He picked to have fun.

To be equal, Rotola should either give @Sovetskiy-Soyuz the same punishment as everyone who got banned for the same reason I did, Or keep @Sovetskiy-Soyuz by his side and unban every innocent deathrun player who got misconducted by this incident.

Thanks in Advance.

u cant compare what you said to what sovet said. Just learn from your mistakes and do not do it again.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Why can't I? Is he some kind of god or what, He said other stuff also I didn't ss yet

Edited by muayyad1999
Grammar mistake

Your quote are more threatening cause you specficlly said that you hacked the server and sovets was more friendly and we trust sovet, i dont think there will be any unbaning for you

2 minutes ago, raswer said:

Your quote are more threatening cause you specficlly said that you hacked the server and sovets was more friendly and we trust sovet, i dont think there will be any unbaning for you

Dude are you serious, It was clearly a joke, There wasn't even a rule about "Threatening the server or others", How can I know about that shit, Also I'm an ex-member, I've been a member for a year or more I guess, and There are some people that actually trust me, I have reported bugs and tried to maintain the server.

As @Sovetskiy-Soyuz said, Why would I attack a server that I play on for hours per day and have a lot of fun, I actually try to make the community have the most decent gameplay of what so called deathrun.

2 minutes ago, Sovetskiy-Soyuz said:

This is whole conversation

Screenshot_20190701-090052.png

Screenshot_20190701-090100.png

Screenshot_20190701-090108.png

Screenshot_20190701-090119.png

Screenshot_20190701-090127.png

Screenshot_20190701-090137.png

Thanks for stating that @Sovetskiy-Soyuz, Seems like you were having so much fun in the chat, Well it was a funny conversation between me and zaus that time, I'd like to threaten @Moddedgolem again though.

Making u ex-member, all punishment double up in our community. And if u wouldn't be banned for this, you would be banned for rule breaks so 🤷

Just now, Sovetskiy-Soyuz said:

Making u ex-member, all punishment double up in our community. And if u wouldn't be banned for this, you would be banned for rule breaks so 🤷

Since when saying "I'll ban you" is bannable?

Isn't there like a warn? Oh wait I'm an ex-member, It should be a double warn, Right?

Posted (edited)

Meow, stop crying please. Anyway you breaked rules 1, 11 you insulting zsever members almost every time after that when you left zsever clan so you deserved bann. In my opinion you must stay banned 😉 

Edited by snoxyes

Just now, snoxyes said:

Meow, stop crying please. Anyway you breaked rules 1, 11 you insulting zsever members almost every time after that when you left zsever clan so you deserved bann so in opinion you must stay banned 😉 

Show proofs or gtfo.

Sovetskiy, lock this conversation please and also bann him on website. Thanks. 😉

P.s. We can give you proofs but you gonna denie it, so there's no point in doing that. 

Just now, snoxyes said:

Sovetskiy, lock this conversation please and also bann him on website. Thanks. 😉

P.s. We can give you proofs but you gonna denie it, so there's no point in doing that. 

So defending myself results a ban?

Do you even know a word called being fair?

1 minute ago, snoxyes said:

No, I won't deny any proof, If you got any of them, I'll just accept my (Temporary Ban), Instead of this Undefinive ban

4 minutes ago, snoxyes said:

Meow, stop crying please. Anyway you breaked rules 1, 11 you insulting zsever members almost every time after that when you left zsever clan so you deserved bann. In my opinion you must stay banned 😉 

I said everything that I wanted. Good luck. 😉 

1 minute ago, snoxyes said:

I said everything that I wanted. Good luck. 😉 

Alright now gtfo from my post b4 I ban you 😉

Can we get back to the real purpose of the post?

I didn't hack ZvR Deathrun, I'm applying for an unban, Not arguing about breaking rules 1 or 11, Idfc about what you say, I stated that @Sovetskiy-Soyuz said something worse than I did and I stated that I wasn't there at the time when it got hacked, that's it.

2 minutes ago, Sovetskiy-Soyuz said:

Lol can we keep calm conversation xd?

Yeah dude, Get your bois together b4 I go ham on them, I calmly, Politely opened a discussing, Why would you ban me here too, Is it cuz I wanted an unban?

Well lets start vote for your unbann

My vote is.... Guess.... -1

Just now, snoxyes said:

Well lets start vote for your unbann

My vote is.... Guess.... -1

State the reason kid.