xIDaeZo

Member Request [The Correct one]

9 posts in this topic

---------------------------------------------------------
1- *Name/nickname: <Mojtaba/PureEvil>
2- *Age: <19>
3- *Country/city: <IRAQ>
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995): <PureEvil#5405>
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: <b2f81fad>
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? <Playing with my computer>
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? <Cod4-League of legends-Battlefield V>
8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? <I want to help peopel i dont know but i just love to help them thats is my personality >
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? <No im not>
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? <Cod4-- League of legends>
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? <yes but my pc brokend so i get another one so im just started to play in this server>
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? <DR-ZOMBIE>
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? <I DONT HAVE A JOB>
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community? <nope>
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? <yes i do accept the terms>
---------------------------------------------------------

-1 becaouse of rulebreaking ingame. U have 179 spamms, u're reported 22times, kicked 16 times and using publicity 😉

Good luck.

• Like 1