CallMeHanz0

Member Request

29 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname: <Ali/GoDfather>
2- *Age: <20>
3- *Country/city: <Iraq>
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995): <GoDFatheR#6749>
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: <65f388fd>
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports? <I like playing fotball,swimming,>
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? <Cod4>
8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? <this community is the best community isaw it in cod4 iwill so happy 2 join this community>
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? <No sorry>
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? <Cod4,League of Legends>
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? <maybe like 1 year but not in the same profile>
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? <DeathRun and zombie>
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? <no idont have>
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community ? <No beacuse they all not good like >
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? <yes offcourse>

and ty guys for this great community and i hope iwill join this community and have good day guys <3.

>

-1 becaouse i think u're in another clan already, and also I'm not sure if i ever seen you in deathrun.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Moddedgolem said:
  Its you ? , u have every names and clans    
  GodfatheR        
  GodFather_----_        
  [;.;]CraZe Godfather[;.;]        
  xA*GoDFather        
  -xXx-GodFatheR        
  |FaTaLzZ|GoDFaTheR|<3

thxx for u r comment but as u can see that was my old profile when my level was 78 so when i type idont join caln imean in this profile and this calns u can go and see a promod sniper servers and ty so much <3♥️:classic_love:

As i can see you were there in this clans on old profile and if u want to join u need leave all clans permanently no multi clan allowed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure if I ever seen you before except today..

-1 because I think you are in other clans. If you want to join you must NOT be in other clans. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RiperZ said:

I'm not sure if I ever seen you before except today..

-1 because I think you are in other clans. If you want to join you must NOT be in other clans. 

ty ,dear rip but as u can see im already leave evrey caln and as u can see iwas in this server for 1 year and ty for u r comment <3

We need some kind of proof of that you left previous clan. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoxyes said:

We need some kind of proof of that you left previous clan. 

ok ican go in all this servers and see if ihave power or no do u want to go togather right now ?

Powers dosent matter in servers we only want proof that you are there in clan or not any kind of ss which shows u left or anything would be good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Line1223 said:

Powers dosent matter in servers we only want proof that you are there in clan or not any kind of ss which shows u left or anything would be good

hmmm like how cn u tell me if idont have power thats mean im not in the server bracuse idiint join this servers maybe like 3 oor 4 months 

14 minutes ago, Line1223 said:

ok i will reply later wait for other members/admins decision :classic_smile::classic_wink:

ok and ty <3