xIDaeZo

Member Request

6 posts in this topic

1- *Name/nickname:Mojtaba/PureEvil
2- *Age: 19
3- *Country/city: iraq
4- *Name of Discord (example: username#1995):PureEvil#5405
5- (optional) Specify your game GUID/UID for the protection of your nick: b2f81fad
6- (optional) What are your hobbies/sports?: Playing with my computer
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? 
8-8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? 
9- (optional) Are you Modder/Mapper who are advised to create mods and maps? : Im not modder or mapper
10- (optional) Which game do you use the most (CoD, Minecraft, GTA, etc...)? : Cod4 - League of legends - Battlefield V
11- (optional) Are you on our servers for more than 2 months? : i was on the server for like 5 months but my pc got broken then i buy another one and the first game i downloaded is cod4 
12- (optional) What are the servers in this community you play the most? : DR - Zombie
13- (optional) Do you have a job and tell the world of work? : I dont have a job
14- *Are you from any previous clan/community? : No im not
15- *Do you accept the terms of use, general rules and join as member? : i Read them hour ago and i accept the terms and rules

Missing Answer 

8-8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? 

Posted (edited)

Missing Answer 8-8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community?

L M A O               R.I.P

Edited by Moddedgolem

8-8- *What are your reasons why you want to join this community? : I want to help peopel i dont know why but thats my personality helping peopel :)
7- (optional) What are your favorite games? Cod4 ---- league of legends ----- Battlefield V

Due to duplicating, and failing answering simple question and make a normal presentation this is denied, make new presentation properly, all your data is messed up and confusing.

Create new presentation using template, q replace "<answer>" with your answer